Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's time to step up to the challenge!

I've been telling myself that I need to be more introspective.
I've been telling myself that I need to write more.
I've told Mel one year ago that I would start blogging but I haven't been.
I've told Hansen that I want to start the 30 day challenge.... so.. I am going to do it!

It's almost Dec and I believe it's a good time to reflect about my life:Who I was and Who am I now?

Shout out to Hansen who started this and is 7 days in =)

Here is the provided list

Day 01 – Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Day 02 – Where you’d like to be in 10 years.
Day 03 – Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 04 – Your views on religion.
Day 05 – A time you thought about ending your own life.
Day 06 – Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 07 – Your Myers Briggs Personality Type and if you think it fits your personality.
Day 08 – A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
Day 09 – How you hope your future will be like.
Day 10 – Discuss your first love.
Day 11 – Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
Day 12 – Bullet your whole day.
Day 13 – Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
Day 14 – Your earliest memory.
Day 15 – Your favorite blogs.
Day 16 – Your views on mainstream music.
Day 17 – Your highs and lows of this past year.
Day 18 – Your beliefs.
Day 19 – Disrespecting your parents.
Day 20 – How important you think education is.
Day 21 – One of your favorite shows.
Day 22 – How have you changed in the past 2 years?
Day 23 – Give pictures of 5 girls who are famous who you find attractive.
Day 24 – Your favorite movie and what it’s about.
Day 25 – Someone who fascinates you and why.
Day 26 – What kind of person attracts you.
Day 27 – A problem that you have had.
Day 28 – Something that you miss.
Day 29 – Goals for the next 30 days.
Day 30 – Your highs and lows of this month.

Estimated Time to complete the challenge: DEC.23.2010.
Maybe Santa will give me a "good boy" status if I finish this =)

Here we go, Day 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment