Monday, November 29, 2010

Fine, reduce me to 30 facts

Because all there is to know about me is the 30 facts...
Day 06 – Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.


1.I love/follow Jesus Christ (Vintage, non-altered Bible ver.)
2.I play guitar
3.My eyebrows look nice
4.I used to have a dog named Lucky
5.I have surfed in Cali and Hawaii
6.I've jumped off a bridge (160 feet high)
7.I have tried dog meat
8.I speak two languages and 1 dialect
9.I can crack my knuckles continuously
10.I sleep talk
11.I can sleep up to 13 hrs if I choose to
12.I use craigslist to buy electronics
13.My Fav game is Diablo 2 & Fallout series
14.I have a girlfriend who likes cats
15.I love reptiles
16.My computer is Intel Core i5 @ 2.67GHz,4 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
17.I hate doing dishes
18.My fav TV show is The Office
19.I enjoy preaching
20.My fav drink is London Fog
21.I have milked a cow
22.My Fav band...Lifehouse (tough choice)
23.I like MAN-Flick
24.I love random jokes
25.I am a verbal processor
26.I enjoy Boardgames
27.I am a procrastinator and I find thrill when I approach deadline
28.I used to do some Kung-Fu
29.I enjoy good conversations
30.I love meat!

1 comment:

  1. 1.that's also the first thing that was on my 30 things to look for in a guy =)
    2. this is another bonus for me.
    3.My eyebrows look nice
    4. I think every kid has thought of naming their dog "lucky" =P
    5.AND TOFINO!
    6.and didn't die.
    7.how could you eat the animal you love?
    8.and a dash of canto
    9. i will join you one day in suffering from arthritis
    10.you also twist and turn violently when taking naps
    11. you're crazy!
    12. and Canucks tickets =)
    13.what? not monster hunter?
    14. you say this as if it is something bizarre.
    15. sorry, they're just not cute if they're not fluffy.
    16.right...
    17. i hate drying.
    18.we should watch arrested development soon?
    19. can't wait til you get seminary training too!
    20.@ the well? =)
    21.technically...you milked like 1/100 of a cow.
    22. good choice.
    23. man flick = mindless man entertainment like jackass.
    24.and telling them too! i think you told me two on our first date
    25. making me one now too!
    26. i challenge you to blitz and citadelS when i'm back!
    27.I'm procrastinating right now typing this
    28.I know as much kung fu as you do ;)
    29. that's pretty much our fav thing to do...
    30. my meat this week is shrimp and peanut butter. ie not meat.

    ReplyDelete